Due to continued success and expansion, we have several opportunities to join our dynamic team as an Electronic Fire and Security Service Engineer. Our busy office is in Chorley, Lancashire, where we also have comprehensive stock, testing and IT facilities. You will be based around the North West UK areas. Reporting directly to our management team, the successful applicant will provide external field liaison and support across our diverse customer range.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Key Skills and Experience
- Good communicator, oral and written
- Clean Driving License
- To be able to pass DBS clearance (criminal record)
- IT knowledge & Networking
- Knowledge of installation on various Security systems such as Honeywell, Scantronic, Menvier, Texecom, Paxton, Videx, C-Tec & Advanced.
- Hard worker
- Team player
Qualifications and Skills
Additional Skills and Experience :-
We are looking for candidates with a professional & personable nature with a minimum of three years experience. Self-motivators, who are capable of multi-tasking and have strong customer focus. They will need to work unsupervised, plan well and be organised. You will need to be a problem solver, reliable and dependable, and proficient using IT and Networking equipment.
Key Responsibilities :-
- The reactive and preventative maintenance of electronic CCTV, access control, Intruder & Life Safety Alarm security systems.
- The Installation of Electronic CCTV, Access control, Intruder & Life Safety Alarm Security Systems.
- To act as a company ambassador, working safely and responsibly at all times
- Sound knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Sound judgement and the ability to make rational decisions in limited timescales
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Self-managed and able to work under own initiative whilst also working as part of a team
- The responsibility for delivering customer orders.
- Provision of information on progress of work orders.
- Completion of audit paperwork/job sheets both manually and electronically.
- Taking an active part in the on-call system.
- Adherence to all current company policy and procedures.
- Maintaining/developing good relations with clients and colleagues.
- Vehicle stock control
- A long-term position with the opportunity to progress
- Career development
- Great team
- Pleasant working environment
- Company Vehicle provided
- Statutory sick pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing on the job training
Job Specifics :-
- Hours of work are Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm standard on site.
- Travel and overtime paid.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- The annual salary for this position will be dependent on skills and experience, and competitive with similar businesses in the market sector and region.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll positions will receive competitive salary, the usual benefits and ALSO private medical